The Shearling/Sherpa motorcycle look is by far one of the biggest outerwear trends both this year and last. To clear any confusion, the difference between Shearling and Sherpa is simple. Shearling is real wool or fleece from a sheep, specifically one that has been shorn once. Sherpa is fake wool or fleece, made from polyester and made to look like real Shearling. All of the below picks are Sherpa for a few reasons, first because Shearling is frikkin expensive, secondly it pisses off a lot of animal rights activists and lastly because its kind of unnecessary (see points 1 and 2). There’s so many adorable Sherpa versions out on the market right now, so without further ado below are some of my favorites that are in stores now and ready to be loved by you.
- The exact coat that I’m wearing above is not offered online, but was purchased in store at H&M on 12.9.17 for $129. If you can get to an H&M near you now it’ll hopefully be there! They offer an adorable black version online at this link, BUY ME HERE, picture below for $129.
2. Obsessed with this awesome gold/white combo from the Gap. Kind of a surprising find from them, but nonetheless amazing. BUY ME HERE for $248.
3. Add some color to your Sherpa with this pink ladies top shop find for $170, BUY ME HERE
4. Such a great soft pink almost preppy option by Avec Les Filles at Bloomingdales now for $199. I love the length on this one. They also offer it in black! BUY ME HERE
5. Navy edition by J.O.A. at Urban Outfitters for $169, BUY ME HERE